Thursday, March 15, 2012

Lead Teacher Day 15/3

Visit to Stonefields School.
The visit was very interesting seeing the modern learning hubs and leadership hub.  I like the idea of collaborative teaching although I have concerns of myself with sharing a room and the extra noise level. I am not very good at extraneous noises.  I am not an aural learner. 

I really loved their teaching stations with the flatscreens, little pull out drawers for netbooks, and the pull out desks to sit keyboards and laptops. 

I thought there had been a lot of thought in their inquiry journey to link it to the quarry and their environment.

As planning is done oneline in google docs it is not necessary to print their planning out. I think it would be good to do that to save paper as well as mine would look neater.

No comments:

Post a Comment