Tuesday, May 17, 2011

ICT Cluster day

Today the cluster came to my school for the day.  We walked around the classes, and to see the amount of ICT going in on the classrooms.  Everyone had made a real effort. That was FABULOUS to see how far we had come.

Marie was using communication4learning.com with some of her students in Year 2.  I had a quick look at the site when we got back to computers.  I think if I was a junior teacher I love this site at the beginning of the year.  I have a special needs child and there is some great story writing ideas for her to use.

One of things I really like about the cluster day is the sharing of sites, ideas and our Dear Abby where we share problems.  It is good to know we are not alone with our problems.  The sharing of ideas and sites help me stay current.

No comments:

Post a Comment