Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Blinging My Class Blog

Recently I have been working on setting up my class blog by myself, and I have managed.  I'm not much of a bling person in anything that I do, so to decide to do that is quite out of my comfort zone.  I have recognised that my students do enjoy bling.  It took me a while to find a wallpaper that I thought suited the age range of of 9-11 with my composite class.  I had to refine search engines, and I looked at blogs like "Bling your blog" and the "cutest blog on the block"which I had used before.  Finding widgets was also interesting.
These websites I found useful:
infoserv.media.com
widgia.com
Anyway, room21bds2010.blogspot.com is my class blog. I now need to get parents commenting so that it is purposeful for my students.

1 comment:

  1. I was meandering thru the internet and came to your post that mentioned my Bling4yrblog blog.

    Great to hear that it's being found to be useful. Please let me know if you would like anything else added or if any of the links have become outdated.

    Cheers

    Allanah

    ReplyDelete